Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Done, Done, On to the Next One

I just finished my church history final exam, the last test of the semester. I had to close Friday through Sunday nights, and worked 7-5 yesterday, so I didn't get to study near as much as I wanted to, but I think I did better than last time. I wasn't the first one done this time either. I took an hour and a half instead of 36 minutes or whatever it was on the last test.

Holiday plans are shaping up. I'm off next weekend and we're going to the Millers. Only had to work 9 days in a row to get a weekend off this time of year. I'll get to spend the evening Christmas eve and most of Christmas day with my family in Austin/Marble Falls. I may even get to go deer hunting the last weekend of the season.

Our district manager is coming again this week. I'll probably get promoted from MIT to regular manager. Still don't know what department yet though. The executive vice president of merchandising is coming with him. He's one of the top four or five guys in the company, so everyone's kind of freaking out. Kind of hard to maintain merchandising standards when you have a bunch of temp workers, when you're moving so much more merchandise, and when you have so many more customers to mess stuff up.

Hello to all the lurkers. That's not a derogatory term, BTW, just an internet term for folks who read but never comment. Got emails from a few of you this week, and I'm glad to know you still read what I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home