Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today is...

Today is the 29th anniversary of my terrestrial intervention.

I have a cold, complete with head full of snot.

I have to work 12-10, and I have six interviews so I can't call in.

My family has school, so I probably won't see them any more today.

I lost my hunting place this week. Landowner moved his cows into that pasture and it gives him the willies to have me bowhunt next to them.

Some people want to postpone birthdays indefinitely. I'd settle for a couple of days. Today I'm going to just do my normal stuff today and celebrate this weekend.

I'm going to my grandparents and parents.

I'm going to get to deer hunt. I need two deer to match the pork in the freezer.

I get to spend time with Shana and the boys.

Should all turn out just fine.
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home