Monday, October 10, 2005

2 Legit 2 Quit

Well, I wrote the letter I spoke about in my previous post. While a case could be made for posting it here, I think a stronger case can be made for not posting. However, here's an outline of the key points.
1. The published criteria are too general to be useful.
2. Expectations must be clear. Differing expectations, or unspoken ones, will lead to frustration and failure.
3. Success requires an efficient feedback structure. Unmet expectations must be clearly addressed and specific suggestions must be made about the nature of any improvement needed.
4. Walnut must be clear about its vision and must hire a minister who shares the same vision and philosophy of ministry.

I think I did a decent job of saying what needed to be said without saying all the things I could say that might make me feel better. Like I said before, I think that what I had to say was important enough that I couldn't not say it. 2L2Q.

Speaking of legit, how 'bout them Longhorns! Looks like the OU monkey is finally off of Mack Brown's back. That title game with USC is going to be a tough one, should the rest of the season go as expected.

My family went to New Mexico this week. Shana's mom came here for a Mary Kay thingy, and Shana and the boys rode back with her. So far I've boiled my traps, built two bow stands, read two books, written the aforementioned letter, and I plan on hunting this afternoon. It sure is quiet around here, which is both good and bad. I can get alot done, but I miss my wife and kids.

I suppose that's about it for now. A special thanks to those who commented on my previous post. Your comments were helpful.

Jason

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jared Cramer said...

It sounds as if you said what needed to be said. Nicely done. Hammer.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger jerry said...

God led you to write what needed to be written. Pray now that God will allow hearts to be receptive.
Jerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home