Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Like the hangman said...

No noose is good noose.

Not much happening around here. Some friends and I just recently made fun of "stream of consciousness" blogs with no point, so I won't tell you everything I did this week.

One item of interest... I got to go look at a piece of land that I have permission to hunt. Turns out one of the elders from Canadian has moved to Abilene and bought 400 acres. He gave me permission to hunt. Pays not to burn the bridges some times. Looks like it'll be super excellent varmint hunting and trapping, plus it's got lots of quail, some pigs, and some deer, and it's only a 3 gallon round trip in the truck.

So far we've got Kurt Russel and Herschel Walker on the previous post... anyone else?
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home