Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sicks Munce Ago

I saw a T-shirt one time that said "Sicks munce ago I kouldn't even spel gradjuwit and now I are one." Let's see... six months ago would be February... Six months ago I hadn't even concevied of being a graduate student, and now "I are one." Six months ago I was the father of one, employed for a nice salary at a good church with a successful youth ministry. Now I'm the father of two, selling camping supplies for 7 dollars an hour and going back to school. Quite a bit can change in six months. That's enough nostalgia for the day.

In other news, I apparently didn't forget everything I ever knew about Greek. I had to take a placement test yesterday to see if I had to take beginning Greek again or if I could jump straight to the intermediate class. I had to write a paper in the last two weeks, and I've been working full time, so I didn't study anywhere near enough, but I managed to pass. Second year Greek it is!

Still running some. It's been hard to get it in my schedule. It is getting easier to run... must be getting stronger.
Jason

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger ann said...

Hey Jason,
To borrow a Japanese term, "gambatte!" as you start up this semester of school! That means good luck or something along those lines. You and your lovely family are still very missed in these parts, but I know you have great things ahead in Abilene. :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jason Fry said...

Ann,
I met your friend Gabe today. We have a couple of classes together. You might check out his blog post from yesterday if you haven't already.
Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home