Monday, July 18, 2005

Have Gun, Will Travel

Wasn't that the name of an old TV western? That's kind of what I feel like today. I went job hunting. I put in applications at the airport, Academy, a car dealership, and a pawn shop. I also put in my first hour's worth of work at the new web design job. Once I get a bit further into it, I'll direct you all over to the site to have a peek.
For a report about how church hunting is going, and about all of the recent parental visits, check out Shana's blog.
I apologize for my blog being so stagnant lately. I promise that I'll update more frequently when school starts. Right now there's just so little going on that I feel like talking about.
I guess that's about it. Have a good day!
Jason

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger jerry said...

Just letting you and you family know, I miss having you in this area. I pray the Lord is taking very good care of you. Good luck on the job hunting thing.

Jerry

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger jerry said...

Sorry, "your" was missed spelled!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home