Sunday, June 12, 2005

Garage Sales

Garage sales are an interesting phenomenon. Who would ever guess that there would be a culturally acceptable way to get other people to haul off your junk and pay you for it?

Shana and I went to a few garage sales yesterday, something we used to do alot on Saturdays BC (That's Before Children). At a BIG house in Pleasant Grove, I found something out of place: A Victor #4 longspring. The lady said that it was her father's or grandfather's, I don't remember which. Five bucks and it was mine. I'll admit that I'm mostly telling this story so that I can put the pic on my blog, so that it will be on the 'net, so that I can post it on Trapperman.com and find out more about it. A #4 is a good beaver or coyote trap, and usually worth 10 dollars or so, but some are more collectable than others. Here's the pic:

We missed Bible class this morning. Jonathan's getting a new molar or two and was up all night, Jared's stopped up again, and I had a few bathroom issues of my own. We thought about staying home altogether since 3/4 of us were under the weather a bit, but we made it to worship after all.

Guess that's it for today.
Jason

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Dr. Bubba said...

Looks like a #4 with a homemade hook on
the drag line.

Looks to be a good trap.

DB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home