Saturday, July 02, 2005

The many meanings of "DAT!"

My poor, neglected blog...

We've been busy unpacking boxes, building furniture, and travelling. The unpacking boxes part should be obvious. As I think I mentioned, our house has no closets. I've installed a couple of closet rods in the bedroom, built three end tables, and a 6'x6' and 2'x4' book cases and a desk for the office. I've got to put the finish on the end tables and the small book case and then I'll probably post some pics.

When Barry and Elaine were here last weekend, they took Jonathan home with them. He was doing fine, but Shana only made it until Wednesday. We got back last night at about 10:30. Shot some more p-dogs, but it was WINDY, so no good shots to report. I did manage to kill a crow with a pistol. (I love ambiguous sentences... did the crow have the pistol or did I? I'll just let you guess.)

Now, about DAT! Jonathan has adopted one word for just about everything. DAT can be hot, light, eight, that, or just what you say when you don't have anything else to say. It can be quiet, loud, or a question. Dat is a very useful word to a 15 month old.

Gotta go, Shana's trying to make dinner and the boys are both crying.
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home