Saturday, May 28, 2005

Roswell, but no Aliens

Made a trip to Roswell today. Shana's cousins graduated, one from high school and the other from college. I got to hang out with a bunch of people I don't know from the other side of the other side of (yeah, that far away) Shana's family. Woohoo.

Tomorrow we're going to church in Lovington (woohoo again) and then hitting the road for Sweetwater. We're doing the classic hamburger/devo/tryout thing. So far it looks like God is opening up this door for us. Hope I don't mess it up, because we sure need that job, and it sounds like a great ministry opportunity.

For those that care (Terry), I did go prairie dog hunting yesterday. I took some digital pics, but I won't have a way to post them until I get home some time Monday, so I'll hold off on the story of the hunt till then.

Guess that's it.
Jason

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Dr. Bubba said...

Hamburgers - Devo - Tryout ... hmmm
are you trying out for the Band Devo? I had heard they were getting
back together but I had not realized they had an connections to
Sweetwater or a Church. The Lord
works in mysterious ways. ;)

Hehe...I could not help it. Enjoy
your time there and may the Lord
Bless it.

Yes yes...would love to hear how
the shooting went. We have been
having rain up here in Los Alamos.
We need it but I cannot get to the
range to zero my rifles.

IJG,
DB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home