Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Scholarship

I got a letter in the mail yesterday telling me that I had been accepted into ACU's grad school (no big surprise). The big surprise was that they also offered me an 80% tuition scholarship! It doesn't apply to nasty stuff like books or the ever infamous "fees," but it still makes this thing much, much cheaper.

That's really all the news that's fit to print, but I'll print a bit more anyway...
We're planning a couple of trips to Abilene in the next couple weeks to hunt jobs and houses. Specifically pray on the 23rd and 24th, and the 31st and 1st.

Got another fishing tournament tonight. We didn't have much luck finding fish this weekend, so tonight we may just be donating our money to the winners. I'm pretty sure the story will end up on here sometime.

(Jason taps loudly on the computer monitor) Is that hit counter working? (Tap tap tap) It looks like I just passed 500 hits. Granted, alot of those are me updating and checking in for comments. Even so, it means lots of folks read what I write. Cool!

Somebody say something about the culture thing! I know it hurts our brains to think, but we should at least try!

Jason

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Dr. Bubba said...

Jason,

Congrats!!!!

Also your blog is a nice.

You scholarship is outstanding
especially with the cost of private
schools. You did good. We will soon be
calling you Dr. VarmintSniper. ;)

With y'all moving back into the
flightpath for Angelo we will
have to try to meet for a visit
sometime.

All the best,
DB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home