Sunday, May 15, 2005

Editor's Note

There are times in life when I want to bite my thumb but should bite my tongue instead. Although the majority of the forces within me want to let 'er rip, the voice of prudence carries the weight today. Even so, I will say one thing.

This website is for my friends and family to keep up with the comings and goings of my life, particularly in this time of transition. Further, James tells us that if a man is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man. We all know that I am not a perfect man, and therefore will occasionally be at fault in what I say. My point is simply this: this site is a friendly place for friendly people. Although it will never be my intent to be erroneous or inflammatory, I am human, and so errors and mis-statements will probably continue to be made. If that is what you are looking for, I'm sure you'll find them eventually. This is the internet, and so I have no control over who views this site and who doesn't. On the other hand, you have a choice whether to view this site or not. If you come here looking for mis-statements and errors to use as ammunition against me, you are not welcome here.

This is a friendly place, so be nice.
Jason

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Dr. Bubba said...

Hey Jason,

I noticed it and was going to drop you
an email but thought no worries. We come
from the same background and I am not a PC person but since leaving Tejas others make me keenly aware of my shortcomings. ;)

I should have dropped you an email.
My apology for not doing so.

I understood you and thought you did
no intentional harm.

Keep the postings coming,
DB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home