Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Now why didn't I think of that?

I'm in Lewisville for core values training, kind of Academy management 101. The class has been kind of interesting. Not exactly Childers' Church History that I had to miss, but informative.

My internship at Farmers Branch in '98 has finally come in handy. Coming to Dallas last night, I missed a turn somewhere around Texas Stadium. As the roads got smaller and smaller, I finally recognized Webb Chapel and Marsh and was able to take Marsh up to 635 and get back on track. Turns out the Academy is right across the highway from Vista Ridge Mall.

And finally, the title. One of the other guys in training here is from Waco. He used to be a pro fisherman, and he pulled his 20 ft. Bass Cat up here to fish in Lake Lewisville, which is only 3 miles or so from the store. Why didn't I think of that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home