Monday, August 28, 2006

All Moved

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. We moved across town on Friday and Saturday. Instead of a 2 bed one bath with a tiny back yard in a marginal neighborhood for 550, now we live in a 3/1 with a huge yard only three blocks from ACU for 500. I finally live in a house consistent with my self image again.

Thanks to those who helped us move, specifically Mom and Dad and Barry and Elaine, Jason Pittinger and David Sessions, and Mark Aldreidge for the use of the trailer.

I start school again tomorrow after a 3 month lay off. Church history is interesting to me, but I don't know how interesting it will be at 8 a.m. every Tuesday. This weekend I have my first installment of the weekend class, coinciding exactly with the opening weekend of dove season. Incidentally, the second weekend of the class is opening weekend of bow season. Silly academics.

Because of the move, the promotion, and all that, I haven't been posting on my religious blog much either, but if there's still any one out there who wants the link, just e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home