Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some Nibbles

A couple of updates on some interesting leads...

One, I have a phone interview with Herald of Truth this afternoon. They seem pretty interested, as they've e-mailed me three or four times in figuring out the interview time and stuff. I like the idea of this job, simply because it puts me into a good organization. I cruised around their website, and it looks as if the only part that needs development is the site that they have designed as an evangelistic tool. That sounds really interesting to me, since I have piles and piles of lessons that could potentially be useful.

Two, one of Shana's friend's parents found out about our house, and they are looking to buy more rental property in our neighborhood. Those types usually don't want to pay alot, but at least it's a nibble.

And speaking of nibbles, Derrick and I gave away the tourney again last night. If you know, last week we left our fish and ended up with zippo. This week we started out where some fish were two weeks ago, but we hadn't checked them this weekend. They left, and we didn't even get bit until nearly 7:15 (which is bad in a tourney that runs from 6-8:30). Since we weren't catching anything, we went back to last week's fish and promptly caught two keepers, one that was about 3 pounds. I lost another one right at dark, and it only took 8 something pounds to get in the money. If we'd gone to our known fish first, if I'd not missed that last one, if Jupiter had been closer to the moon, and if.... well, you get the idea. Maybe next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home