Wednesday, May 04, 2005

One less thing on my "To Do" list

I think everyone ought to have some kind of to do list. Mine includes such things as:
Go to Alaska
Kill a bear
Kill a fox, coyote, or bobcat with a bow
Kill a Pope and Young buck
Catch a ten pound bass
Write a book

Well, I finally did something off of my list: I won a fishing tournament. Derrick and I won first place in last night's tourney with three fish weighing a whopping 9.92 pounds. Not much, but just enough to win. We won 225$ for our efforts, which puts us up about 75 dollars each for the year, not counting the gas money. Derrick caught two nice ones, one about 4# and another just under 4, and I caught another good 15" keeper to round out the sack. We really didn't think we had enough weight to win, but we weighed in anyway and came out on top. I think 2nd was 9.6 and 3rd was 9.1, so we barely made it. Now if we can just keep it up for a few more weeks....

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home