Thursday, April 28, 2005

Updates, Prayer Requests, and a Warning

The interview with Herald of Truth went well yesterday. I was on a conference call with two of their people, and they've asked me to talk to a third person. I guess if I'd bombed, they wouldn't have bothered the third guy, so that's a good sign. I'm pretty interested in working for them, but I'm concerned that the money won't be enough to support my family. Please continue to pray for my job situation.

I have a difficult meeting coming up tomorrow at 1 p.m. Pray for wisdom and discernment for me to choose my words wisely. Pray for those I'm meeting with that they will make a wise decision about my proposal. It's a tough situation with far-reaching implications, so I'd appreciate your prayers.

Number three, pray for my family. This whole situation's made me a bit of a mess. I can't sleep (did you notice that this was posted at 11:30 p.m?) and I've lost about 7 pounds. Pray for Shana and I to have patience with each other and with the boys as we go through this time of transition.

Now the WARNING:
There's a button on the top of every Blogger blog called "Next Blog." It takes you to another Blogger blog chosen at random. When you go through the internet at random, you often end up in some bad spots. Be careful with that button. I'd recommend you avoid it altogether.

Guess that's it for now. Got to try to go to sleep since it's past my bed time.
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home