Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Marathon

Sixteen pages for Hamilton's short course: twelve hours, Friday.
Two 1000 word book reviews: four hours, plus reading, mostly done before the marathon.
Five pages on the Roman Denarius: four hours, plus library time, last week.
Twenty one pages on Hebrews: nineteen hours, Sunday and Monday.
A five page outline on worship and sacrifice in Israel: two hours Monday night, probably ten more to go over the next two nights.

I had to send my family to my parents.

I had to eat, sleep, and breathe writing for the last four days.

Welcome to graduate school.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Dr. Bubba said...

I do not remember grad school being like that. :)

Sure you are not in militry bootcamp?

;)
DB

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger ann said...

Hope you're making it alright! Keep on keepin' on! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home