Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another Direction

My last few posts have been talking about theoretical church stuff... This one's back down to earth.

We had to take Jared to the ER last night. Turns out that he has RSV, but not bad enough to admit him to the hospital. It can be pretty serious, and may still get that way. It's fairly contagious, but not nearly as harmful to older people. I don't know for sure if Jonathan's in the danger zone or not, but he has similar symptoms. Pray for the little guys.

I've worked 40 hours the past three weeks, and have had class on my days "off," so I'm getting kind of frazzled. I would love it right now if I could manage to get B's this semester. I'm intensely jealous of the people who a) have a "normal" life b) get to do one or two things at a time and c) get to go fishing . I see fishing lures 20 times a day coming through my line at Academy, which doesn't help.

Speaking of jealousy, my cousin Jesse just won 1900 dollars in a bass fishing tournament. Click here for the article. Good job, Jess.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Collin Packer said...

Great to see a comment on my blog so I will bless you with the same. Go ahead and add me by the way to your list. My prayers are with your son and grad school. I can't imagine taking care of a family and grad school. God bless you Jason and I look forward to getting to know you more in the coming years.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger ann said...

Poor baby. The Frys sure have had it rough lately. Hang in there, Jason!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jason Fry said...

I went fishing on Sunday afternoon after I got back from preaching. Didn't catch anything, but it was so pretty at the lake that I came home refreshed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home