Monday, January 16, 2006

Big Fish


My friend Whit once commented that for a guy who likes to hunt and fish so much, my blog doesn't have many outdoors pictures.

Friday after we got out of class, Travis and I went to the lake. We caught 4 crappie, although only one was big enough to keep, and we put the jug lines out.

First we caught this blue cat (center, black and white). It was about 3 pounds or so.


After that, we went to another spot and put the jugs out. Coincidentally, this was the spot where the lady at the bait shop said that the blue cats were biting. I usually don't put much faith in bait shop ladies. Maybe I should, as we caught this one (left, color). It weighed 8 pounds. It was big enough to pull the jug all the way under.

I like to keep my good news and bad news separate, so I'll publish this post here and write another one in a minute.

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home